On today's episode of the Caged Vision Podcast, we have ex-professional hockey player, entrepreneur, and humanitarian Stephen Clark. He tells his amazing and inspiring stories covering:
- How he had to build his first bike on his own
- Taking that experience to become an entrepreneur as a young child
- His journey from a poor kid to a professional athlete
- Going from dumpster diving to feeding the hungry
- Leaving a cushy corporate job to becoming his own boss
- Getting his first client, who had one employee at the time, and turning that into millions of dollars in business
- Why an unshakeable belief in yourself makes you unstoppable
- Why patience can prevent nearly every mistake you make
- ...and how he continues to build businesses even today
You can reach Stephen at SClark@RTGGroupInc.com and check out his company, Receive Through Giving (RTG), and their mission to stop hunger in a new way at www.RTGGroupInc.com.
Thanks for listing to the show and if you enjoyed this content, please share it and let us know with a 5-Start rating.