On today's episode of the Caged Vision Podcast, we interview speaker, author, consultant, and CEO - Michael Brenner. In addition to discussing his new book, Mean People Suck, we talk all things marketing, employee engagement, leadership, culture and much more. Michael's first book The Content Formula is a must read. Some of my favorites points from the show include:
- The questions you really need to be asking yourself and your business:
- Who are you trying to reach?
- What's the conversation you want to be a part of?
- What change to do you create in the world?
- Leading companies in the future will truly put their customers first and activate that through their employees
- Everyone in your company needs to think of themselves as 'in charge'
- Why even his assumptions are almost always wrong, and why that's okay
- Test every idea to see which ones work
- Stop pointing the fingers at others for your failures
- Authentic engagement is the only type of marketing left
You can find Michael on his Company Website (Marketing Insider Group), LinkedIn and Twitter. Be SURE to pre-order his new book Mean People Suck on September 4th, 2019 - here.
Thanks for listing to the show and if you enjoyed this content, please share it and let us know with a 5-Start rating.