Today’s podcast is a repost of an interview with Doctor, Podiatrist and Serial Entrepreneur, Tyson Franklin.
He has opened, sold, taken over, and relocated over 20 businesses in his industry.
Today you will learn:
- The importance of writing goals, challenging yourself, and never forgetting the promise you made to yourself
- Why taking action is the key to success
- The frustrations with being forced to think inside of a box and how it ruins creativity
- The turning point that can come from the decision to apply what you learn and take action
- The harsh challenge that encouraged Tyson to get creative and 10X his results
Here are a couple of my favorite quotes:
“Until you have a little bit of belief in yourself, you’re not going to start taking any action.”
“At university is where I think I lost my confidence. I went to a state school, a lot of people at university went to private schools, and I was constantly told that I wasn’t good enough. So, I think I dragged that into my career, and I had this anger that was built up in me because I didn’t think I was good enough. So, I made sure I wasn’t good enough by making bad choices.”
“As soon as I started getting belief in myself, things started to improve.”
“It’s interesting, people will spend $10,000 on a holiday, but when you tell them it’s $1,000 or $2,000 for business coaching and it’s tax deductible, your holiday’s not...they say, “Oh, I couldn’t possibly spend that amount."
I hope you enjoy the episode.
To reach Tyson, visit TysonFranklin.com.
If you’d like to stalk him on social media (Facebook or LinkedIn) Tyson E. Franklin.